Thursday, April 7, 2011

i had a relationship with my uncle when i was a boy, i keep it a secret to my parents do i have to tell them

i had a relationship with my uncle when i was a boy, i keep it a secret to my parents do i have to tell them?
i just want to open my story here, i don't want to tell my parents and my sisters about this. im 22 yrs. old now and im working as a nurse. im a half filipino half italian. my mom is a filipina and my dad is italian. since i was a kid my parents always travel to the philippines. im their 1st and only son and im 8 yrs. old that time. my parents are busy for their business in the philippines that time and they have a hard time taking care of me, so they let my uncle take care and manage the things i need in school etc.my uncle is a married man and has a 7 mons. old baby and he is very close to my family. during that time while my parents are away, i develop separation anxiety for the first 3 mons. i always cry but im happy that my uncle and his wife are very loving and caring about me, they treated me as their own child. my uncle works night time and his wife works day time, so my uncle is the one who really take care of me, he send my to school and buy the things that i want. i could still remember that i feel more closer to him than my dad. he always hug me and tell a joke about how cute and a good kid i was. we even sleep together and sometimes if i did something wrong i tell him the truth and say sorry and hug him. that time i develop love to him and attraction. i know since i was a kid i always smile and feel close to the person i like. one day while my uncle is taking a shower he called me and he said " pls.take my bath towel in my room and give it to me" so i did and its the first time i saw him naked. i just stand in front of him and looked curious and smile at him. he look at me in the eyes and said "you okay?" then he grab me and sat down on his bed and asked me if i could give him oral. i feel nervous that time but also happy and excited to do it for him. that time i did it to make him happy. he always said to me " dont tell any body about this if you love your uncle" we had a great relationship for at least 5 yrs.until my parents came back here in U.S. and stay with me for a while. my uncle and i still love each other until he and his wife moved to italy. i still love him till now and i already went to italy for vacation many times to visit him and his family. i start dating other men there in italy and also last year i went to phil. with my mom and my younger sisters and i tried to date guys i met there and they are cool. my family always asked me why i don't have a girlfriend and sometimes they suspect im gay but actually thats the truth. i just cant open it to them for who i am right now, i just don't know what to say and whats their reaction to that. im very secretive to my family and act just like a normal straight guy to them. only my friends and the guys i date they know about me. my experience in life i don't regret anything. im just happy for it and looked back the time and laugh about it my self. i feel like a whore for all the things i experience about men LOL. im sure if those things didn't happened to me probably im a straight guy right now. thanks for reading my story....................xxsam
Other - Family & Relationships - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What your uncle did was wrong. But if you are attracted to men then that's who you are and you should share that with your family. You don't need to tell them about your uncle if you don't want to but you should be honest with them about your sexuality, its part of who you are and you should embrace that. good luck.
2 :
Ok.. here is the deal.. U love your uncle.. and you can't see threw the trees.. Ok.. if your gay .. then your gay.. period..but I think that experience had a great deal of influence on your life.. it did not make you gay... Yes.. U should tell your parents.. why? He could of kind and loving to you.. bu it doesn't mean this was the only person he did this too or if he didn't even go further w/ some other kid... and that is serious... and now he has a child.. what he was to you.. doesn't mean he is always that person.. and you could help save one child some pain... should u come out to them.. yes.. if your 22.. then be your own Man..!!!! U are what U are.. they need to love you for who you are.. and if not then love yourself.. that much more.. I hope I have help.. think about it.. not everyone is as lucky as you were.. good luck


Read more discussion :