Monday, March 28, 2011

I had a relationship with my uncle since i was a boy i keep it a secret to my parents do i have to tell them

I had a relationship with my uncle since i was a boy i keep it a secret to my parents do i have to tell them?
i just want to open my story here i dont want to tell my parents and my sisters about this im 22 yrs. old now and im working as a nurse im a half filipino half italian my mom is a filipina and my dad is italian since i was a kid my parents always travel in the phil. im their 1st and only son im 8 yrs. old that time and most of the time while my parents are busy for their business in the phil. they have a hard time taking care about me so they let my uncle take care and manage the things i need for school etc. my uncle is a married man and has a 7 mons. old baby his very close to my family. while my parents are away i develop separation anxiety for the 1st 3 mons. i always cry but im happy that my uncle and his wife are very loving and caring about me they treated me as their own child my uncle work during night time and his wife works day time so my uncle is the one who really care about me he send me to school and buy the things that i want i still remember that i feel more closer to him than my dad he always hug me and tell jokes about how cute and a good kid i was we even sleep together and sometimes if i did something wrong i tell him the truth and say sorry and hug him that time i develop love to him and attraction i know since i was a kid i always smile and feel close to the person i like one day while my uncle is taking a shower he call me and said pls take my bath towel in my room and give it to me so i did and it was the 1st time i seen him naked i just stand in front of him and look curious and smile at him he look at me in the eye and said u ok? then he grab me and ask me to give him oral i feel nervous but also happy to do it for him that time i did it and we develop secret relationship sometimes i feel bad about it but i just feel it is the only way to make him happy he always said to me dont tell anyone about this if you love your uncle. we had a great relationship for almost 5 yrs. until my parents came back here in U.S. and stay for a long time with me. my uncle and i still love each other until he and his wife moved to italy. i still love my uncle till now and i already went to italy for vacation many times visit them and start dating other men there in italy and also last year i went to phil. with my mom and my younger sisters i try to date guys i meet there and they are cool. my family always ask me about why i dont have a gf and sometimes they suspect im gay but actually its true i just cant open it to them right now im very secretive to my family and act normal to them only to my friends or guys they know about me.my experience in life i dont regret anything im just happy for it and look back the time and laugh about it my self i feel like im a whore for all the things i experience about men LOL. im sure if those things didnt happened to me probably im a straight guy right now. thanx for reading my story.......... xx sam
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yeah..you shouldnt keep anything from your parents. They'll find out sooner or later..Better sooner then later.
2 :
You do realize that's your uncle, right? That's not natural. It's also not natural how long that paragraph was.
3 :
................... o-o' Ewwww. Incest. That's nasty shit. Fucking RAPE... I mean I know you wanted to do it but WTF IS WRRONNGGG WITH YOU!? D:< Bad Boy! You should fucking know better. NO GIVING ORAL TO YOUR UNCLE. Don't love your uncle, love him as a freaking UNCLE not a BOYFRIEND. He has a wife and a baby! D:< THE FUCCCKKK IS WRONG WITH YOU! Weirdoooo. That's just some nasty shit right there. =/'' Don't develop shit for your uncle. That's nasty. Omg. I'm out. That's sooo grosss.


Read more discussion :