Monday, February 28, 2011

Irregular cycles....& enviornmental factors

Irregular cycles....& enviornmental factors?
Please help. I have been having irregular cycles on and off for 7 years now. My gyno said I was not ovulating & it was no big deal. However, during this time I have lived abroad in Spain and Italy for 6 months at a time each. During both of these stays my cycle was completely regular (like clockwork). Could this be due to the enviornment? I was stress-free, eating mostly organic foods etc... What effect can this lifestyle have on my ovulating? Also, does anyone know if women in these countries are infertile at the same rates as women in the USA??? Please *star* especially if you have a nurse or doctor in your contacts I will be asking this in women's health and the trying to conceive sections
Trying to Conceive - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no the enviornment has nothing to do with it.its your body and the changes that you are giong through
2 :
I think its more likely that you were regular because you were stress free and eating healthily, rather then living in Spain etc. I live in England and my cycles are all over the place. I don't think it matters about the environment but more about your life style. De-stressing and eating properly may help you. Sorry if that's not much help to you.


Read more discussion :