Saturday, May 14, 2011

International Pin question Wrongful death issue. never resolved, am I the only one

International Pin question Wrongful death issue. never resolved, am I the only one?
I travel overseas alot & not all my family was aware. One time when I was in Italy, my neice Linda who is now permanently divorced from our family, told a friend that she could stay over in my room. While in there, her pal Roheeni found some papers I had in a locked box. There is surveillance camera on the room that caught her stating that they would be better off with me dead so they called in Visiting Nurse Service to introduce her as me & state that I had fallen and hit my head & broken my hip, EMS was called from the Swallows, and Roheehi was taken out of the house by ambulance. I was pronounced dead on my neice's birthday, and while there was a wake and funeral, none of my friends were told about it. In order for me to return to the area, I had to have my sister who lives on that block, send for me. My house had to be sold to someone in Catania Italy in order for me to buy it again as a foreign buyer so when I return to that area, I can only rent it using a false name. I think that the laws need to be changed because my former neice who is not allowed within 200 feet of me because of an order of protection that my sister took out, still lives there under another name but can use her divorced family name because no one there knows enough to stop her. I also think that the embarrassment of the funeral home where my name had a wake and funeral or the Church involved took up some type of hold rather than stating that they had been mistaken I did not have a closed coffin and all I can tell you is that wasnt me in there. I am not dead. How can I get my house back in my own name so that not only Catania knows me as Jessica.
Law Enforcement & Police - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
why do you have cameras in your bed room??
2 :
There are so many logical holes in this story I hardly know where to begin - however, the first biggest one: how did your niece's pal Roheehi manage to be declared dead while imitating you? Frankly, sounds like a badly-written mystery novel to me.


Read more discussion :