Saturday, November 14, 2009

What can I do?Please Help me

What can I do?Please Help me!?
I am in big trouble with my working life.I used to work as a male nurse and all in all I like it.At least i tryed to do it as well as I could.But I soon realized that it was too much for me.I mean i really couldn't cope with all that sufference and pain every day.It was too upsetting.So I gave it up but ever since it seems I can't find another job.Here in Italy there a lack of nurses and I could easily find another position but I would prefer not.What else can i apply for?
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What about being like a school nurse. You have the experience and all you really have to do is take temperatures and send kids home. Or maybe some type of health care where you don't have to deal with suffering patients, like a well care clinic, or home visitation. Home visit nurses are really in demand now. Usually its just to check up on people and do after surgery care. Best of luck to you.
2 :
try working in a doctor's office in the fields that are less stressful.....general medicine,a advice nurse at a clinic,hospital emergency room, [do scholls have positions for nurses?] [here in california, all schools have a school nurse] for more normal problems, sprained ankles, cold or flu, minor cuts etc......]


Read more discussion :