Thursday, October 1, 2009

What can I do

What can I do?
Well,I used to work as a male nurse here in Italy until I decided to move to London to learn English.Now I've come back to Italy for 3 years and ever since I used to work as a hotel receptionist.That's simply because i learnt some English and since I've been told i'm quite fluent,I just consider it a shame to put it down.I wasn't happy working as a nurse and would like to find a job to use my English.The job as a receptionist was a seasonal job in a hotel where I worked with no days off and for even 12 hours a day.What else should I look for?
Careers & Employment - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can try a translator....
2 :
What ever you think will make you happy.
3 :
You could still be a nurse if you like that. Your english would be handy in that feild also
4 :
First off (learnt) is not english thats a redneck white trash english However the rest of you question looks good I think you should teach english in Italy
5 :
How about Administration in a Hospital? You have a medical degree, you speek English and Italian and can get along well with others. Or what about working for a nonprofit agency or a charity? They need people with multiple languages and medical experience. Some kind of company or agency that is dedicated to homeless kids, pregnant mothers or the elderly. My last thought is for you to be some kind of nursing consultant or on site nurse for an English speaking company that does business in Italy - or for an Italian company doing business in an English speaking area.


Read more discussion: