Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Romeo and Juliet the opera :) (OPEN!)

Romeo and Juliet the opera :) (OPEN!)?
This is the Romeo and Juliet italian opera made by Riccardo Cocciante and Pasquale Panella, very popular italian composers and musicians. Its debut was in the Arena of VERONA (of course!) and then it toured in the whole of Italy (rome, milan, florence, venice etc etc). The young cast right now is touring in China. Watch these vids and tell me what you think :) VIDEO ONE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8-CVIrDJ… In the first scene there's a fight between the Capulets (dressed in black) and the Montegues (dressed in light brown). The guy with the curly hair is Benvolio (Romeo's friend) and the singer that plays him is Angelo Del Vecchio and is only 15 years old. The other guy is Tebaldo (Juliet's cousin) played by Valerio Di Rocco. The second video is just a small part of a party for Juliet's marriage proposal with a man (that is not Romeo and whom she doesn't want to marry at all). The third video is... well... you can imagine :-) The girl is Juliet, of course and the singer that plays her is Tania Tuccinardi and she's 17 years old, while Romeo is Matteo Vito and he's 16. These scenes are from the opera in the Arena of Verona. SECOND VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdkuHETNP… This is Mercutio singing and the singer is Gian Marco Schiaretti who's 18 years old. In the video you can see pieces of the whole opera. The song tells the story about Romeo and Juliet's love. :-) The guys with the curly hair that you briefly see at the start, sometimes during the video and at the very end of the video is Riccardo Cocciante who created the opera. (ps. you can stop right after the song ends :D) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-J_Q_yEF… <--- this is the same song in another video though! VIDEO THREE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93Av0WBh… These are the nicest songs in the opera :) The first song is called "Tu sei" (You are) and we've already seen it before, the second one is "Mercuzio, Tebaldo, le spade" (Mercutio, Tebald, the swords) and it's where Mercutio is killed by Tebald. The third song is "Com'è leggera la vita" (How light is life), that Mercutio sings before he dies. The fourth song is sung by Juliet's nurse and the priest who married Romeo and Juliet. VIDEO FOUR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC_Ze1Fs4… This are the most sad parts of the opera. Romeo finds Juliet and thinks she's dead, so he kills himself, then Juliet wakes up and in this opera she dies of pain. (ps. sorry the quality is very bad,..) This is the traduction of the last song that Juliet sings "Il cuore" (the heart) The heart, my heart is breaking, I let it break, the heart breaks, and I let my heart break, the heart dies, and I die with the heart that wants to die, I break with my heart, I'm breaking with my heart,.. Romeo...I die with my heart, Romeo... I die, I die of love, Romeo... and I let it break, the heart, and I let myself break by the heart...the heart, the heart hears me, and I want to follow my heart, my heart follows me... and I'm dying Romeo, with the heart that dies... me and the heart... that dies... Hope you enjoy it :-) and if you want any other song traduction just tell me!
Other - Family & Relationships - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
More people might get to see this if you post it in the music section.


Read more discussion :