Wednesday, November 7, 2012

do you know Lizbeth Valverde Espinoza from Peru

do you know Lizbeth Valverde Espinoza? from Peru?
She was my best friend in High school, she is from Peru, she lives in Italy,she has 2 sisters, last time I talked to her she was living in Rome, she got married and moved, I miss her so much, if you know her please E mail me. ingridalleny@yahoo.com it has been years I havent talked to her.I think she was studying to be a nurse . She was born in 1980. She must have lost my phone # , 'cause she used to called me. If you know another way I could find her , I would love to hear about it. She must have another name , since she got married.
Friends - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wow she has the same last name as i do but sorry no i dont know her
2 :
Negative.


Read more discussion :