Friday, September 7, 2012

Who are the following monsters

Who are the following monsters.....?
1. "We scare because we care" Mike and I live in Montropolis. 2. I am half man and half fish and was discovered by a group of geologists when they first encountered me in the Amazon. 3. I used to rule supreme in my part of the world until I met a beautiful woman. I am over 50 feet high. 4. My real name is Larry Talbot until I became cursed. Now I am known by another name as I wander the Welsh countryside searching for a cure to my curse. 5. I live in a world of dreams and my weapon of choice is a leather glove with 6 inch knives. 6. I have no one to blame but myself for the mess I got myself in. I should have checked that teleporter before I began my experiment. 7. I have been evil since age 6. I have been on a rampage ever since I escaped that awful insane assylum. 8. I although I am a monster, I did get married. I even had a starring role with Abbott and Costello. 9. I have been in over 150 movies first appearing in 1922. I still look the same today as I did in that first movie. Oh yeah, I also am in Sesame Street. 10. I can morph, first appearing as an egg and drip with a universal solvent that can eat its way through a ship deck. One person even called me a "perfect organism/" 11. My real name is Imhotep and was buried alive for trying to bring back the *censored*. 12. I am the one doll you would not want for your children. 13. I am a brilliant and charming psychiatrist with one single flaw, my choice of the main course with my beans and Chiante. 14. I ruled over my territory until a girl with beautiful shoes offed me. 15. A nurse by trade, I guess you could call me the ultimate obsessed fan. My hero thought I was an angel of mercy until he learned I had a serious control issue. 16. A motel keeper, I was dominated by my mother. Don't take showers alone. 17. Ok, so I don't know how to play hockey. 18. I am a gifted musician who is obessed with a young singer and will do anything to protect her and keep her for myself. 19. I am a prehistoric lizard who was mutated by atomic warfare. I have been terrorizing people in my island ever since. 20. Steve McQueen was in the movie about me. I have to eat humans to survive. 21. I was first a human until i dabbled in black magic and got transformed into Lead Cenobite. 22. I was a mild mannered doctor until I partook of a potion I invented. This potion brought out my wild side. 23. It has been said if you look in a mirror and say my name 5 times I will appear. Care to try it for yourself? 24. I was switched at birth for the stillborn child of the ambassador of Italy. I have a nasty habit of offing my nannies. 25. I used to be a lovable St Bernard until biten by a rabid bat. Now I am one mad dog!
Mythology & Folklore - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The ones I'm not entirely sure about have question marks. 1. James P. "Sully" Sullivan 2. The Creature from the Black Lagoon? 3. King Kong 4. The Wolfman? 5. Freddy Krueger 6. Dr. Seth Brundle/The Fly 7. Michael Myers 8. Frankenstein's Monster 9. Count Dracula (who is actually different from SS's The Count) 10. The Alien? 11. The Mummy 12. Chucky 13. Dr. Hannibal Lector 14. The Wicked Witch of the West 15. Annie Wilkes 16. Norman Bates 17. Jason Voorhies? 18. The Phantom of the Opera 19. Godzilla 20. 21. 22. Dr. Henry Jekyll 23. Bloody Mary 24. Damien 25. Cujo
2 :
These are the ones I know: 1: Sully from Monsters Inc. 5: Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street. 8: Frankenstein's Monster from Frankenstein 9:The Count (aka Dracula) 11:The Mummy from The Mummy 12: Chucky from Child's Play 14: The Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz 17: Jason from Friday the Thirteenth 18: The Phantom from the Phantom of the Opera 19:Godzilla 22: Mr. Hyde 23:Betelgeuse
3 :
1. 2.creature from the black lagoon 3. 4.wolf man 5.freddie 6.the fly 7.m. myres 8.Frankensteins monster 9.the count 10.alien 11.the mummy 12.chuckie 13.hannibal 14.wicked witch of the west 15.glen close 16.norman bates 17.jason 18. 19.godzilla 20.the thing 21.pinhead 22.mr.hyde 23.bell witch 24.damion thorn 25.cujo
4 :
1.sully from monster inc 2.creature from the black lagoon? 3.king kong 4.the wolfman 5.freddy kruguer 6.the fly 7.michael myers 8.frankensteins monster 9.count dracula 10.alien 11.the mommy 12.chucky 13.hannibal 14.wicked witch of the west 15.annie wilkes 16.norman bates 17.jason 18.phantom of the opera 19.godzilla 20.the thing 21.pinhead 22.mr.hyde-dr.jeckyl 23.bloody mary 24.dameon thorn 25.cujo


Read more discussion :