Monday, September 28, 2009

Caribbean or European vacation

Caribbean or European vacation ?
My husband and I want to take a vacation after I graduate from nursing school next summer. We both want to go to the Caribbean but also on a tour of Europe (England, France, Germany, Italy, etc.). Only 1 vacation though. We have two daughters, age 14 and 15. Based on your experiences, which vacation do you think they would enjoy more ? Caribbean or Europe ?
Other - Destinations - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are taking your 14 and 15 year olds along, I would highly suggest the Caribbean. I have been to both places more than once, and I found the European adventure to be much more worthwhile when I was older, because I could appreciate the culture more.
2 :
Caribbean.
3 :
wow just be thankful to have a stable family http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081109084732AAcqTzu EDIT: might as well help you if nobody helps me. well ive been to both, im 14. europe is a BLAST, alot of walking. caribean is relaxed, but for experience i wwould say europe. caribbeans too typical... its fun but very lazy... europe wwill be soo o much fun if ur kids are mentally prepared to walk please help me
4 :
I choose Caribbean..You and your family will enjoy the beautiful beaches there.
5 :
14 and 15 years olds would have much more fun in the caribbean. The islands are beautiful, so much to see and do. Just the beauty and warmth of the ocean and beaches alone is worth it. Europe is old, and very expensive, and the people are rude, especially France , Paris is dirty, the washroom facility's stink. Atlantis is so beautiful and fun.


Read more discussion :