Monday, June 1, 2009

I want work in a hospital abroad, what qualifications would I need

I want work in a hospital abroad, what qualifications would I need?
I am thinking of becoming a nurse and hopefully once I have got all my qualifications I could move to either Italy or spain (I'm half Italian, half Spanish so I can speak both languages fluently and have large family who I could stay with) and do work there. So, to do this what qualifications would I need? Would I have to go to uni? And do what course? For how long?? Please answer as many of my questions as possible. Thanks in advance, Lucia
Health Care - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out the impressive Taylor Theater. Some of the greatest Southern Europe theatrical events have been hosted at the Taylor Theater over the years. Taylor Theater is an experience that you did not want to turn a blind eye to without doubt.
2 :
you need to have gone to medical school
3 :
It's shocking that those two first answerers didn't answer your question at all.. or even help for that matter... anyway. If you want to come an ADN(you can get this at a technical,2 year college) or BSN(some 4 year colleges offer this program, but you may have to find a medical college), first find a program, (they pay the same, BSN's work in hospitals usually and can advance easier, and ADN's can work in doctor's offices, schools, government facilities, stuff like that- with either degree you can become an RN) but check with whichever program you go into if they have information on "traveling nurse jobs" it's really what it's called. But you probably could just get your degree and then just go on over there.


Read more discussion :