Saturday, July 28, 2012

Internal bleeding help

Internal bleeding help?
I just moved back to Italy to be with family. We live in a tiny village far from everything else, dominated by my relatives. There is no running doctor office and the nearest hospital is hours away, even with an ambulance. No one owns a car around here. I have blood in my semen and urine. My mom is a retired nurse and concluded that from the large quantity of blood in my pee it is internal bleeding in my kidneys. It will take 2.5 hours at least to get to the hospital in an ambulance, not including the time it would take to get over here. Is there anything I can do to help myself here at home? Is there any way for me to get help for this?
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You NEED medical attention. In the meantime drink loads of water.
2 :
first of all, you just wash the part of the body that is bleeding. then cover it tightly with a cloth. that should stop the bleeding for now, but that doesn't mean it's going to cover it forever, so get to a hospital as fast as possible.


Read more discussion :