Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chinese Translation ? helppppp

Chinese Translation ? helppppp?
im doing an oral at my chinese class about my family need help can some one translate english to chinese plz i have a twin brother my mom is a nurse my family is from Philippines my mom is from italy we speak tagalog i do not have a sister my mom is italian Thanks so much Guys
Languages - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
我有一对双胞胎 我的妈妈是一个护士 我家来自菲律宾 我的妈妈来自 italy 我们说 tagalog 我没有一个姐妹 我的妈妈是意大利的
2 :
我一个双胞胎弟 (wǒ yī ge shuāngbāotāidì) = I have a twin brother 我妈妈是护士 (wǒ māma shì hùshi) = My mom is a nurse 我家菲律宾人 (wǒ jiā fēilǜbīnrén) = My family is from the Philippines 我妈妈是意大利人 (wǒ māma shì yìdàlìrén) = My mom is from Italy / My mom is Italian 我们说他加祿語 (wǒmen shuō tājiālùyǔ) = We speak Tagalog 我没有姐姐 (wǒ méi yǒu jiějie) = I don't have an older sister 我没有妹妹 (wǒ méi yǒu mèimei) = I don't have a younger sister I'm not sure if 双胞胎弟 (shuāngbāotāidì) or 护士 (hùshi) are correctly. I'm not a native speaker, so anyone's welcome to correct me!


Read more discussion :