Sunday, March 28, 2010

I want to travel but how

I want to travel but how?
I keep hearing about all the cool places my friends have gotten to go: Italy, Australia, Africa, and it just makes me sad that I'll never have that kind of opportunity. I'm too far into my studies to be an exchange student, and I don't think they do that for nursing students anyway. I feel like I've missed my chance to travel. Once I'm out of college, I'll be working non-stop to try and pay off my student loans. Once I get married/have a family I can't be traveling then. Should I just forget about it, or do you think there's some way it could work?
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
After you pay off your student loans, you could wait a few years and travel before you settle down.
2 :
First- of course you can travel when you get married! Ever heard of a honeymoon? Plus with two incomes you have more travelling options. My husband and I travel at least once a year and we are far from millionaires. It also helps because we know more people around the world that way. Second, you will be working a lot, but everyone gets vacation time on their job. I'd say just make it your priority- above buying a cool car, a new TV, etc., just put that money away for a trip. And keep looking out for cheap flights, last minute deals, etc. Happy travelling...
3 :
I really do think that there is a way to make it work. Why not try a trip over your spring break or over the summer. I know that EF CollegeBreak has some good deals for college students, its an 18-26 thing) Maybe you should check that out to see it it works for you. They also have a discount code too, its hesseln1188 and it gets you $50 off. Or try STA travel, sine ive seen that they do have good flights deals. I think sometimes you have to just pencil it in, and make opportunities for yourself to go. But life does not end after college, like the person above me said, you can just go on family vacations and so on. Really, its nice to travel while your young, but you can do it later too. Good luck.


Read more discussion :