Monday, February 1, 2010

What career should I look into

What career should I look into?
I want to see the world. Every bit of culture and history that it has to offer. I am so fascinated by every culture that there is. I want to know everything about every group of people there is. I am especially fascinated by Eastern Countries, for some reason. I want to see Morocco, Italy, Indonesia, and my dream is to some day, move to Sri Lanka. I want to just run through puddles of mud with no shoes on, and not worry about buying the latest trends. I want to stand face to face with an elephant (I think). What I really dream of, is helping. Talking to, and caring for all Underdeveloped ethnic groups I can get my hands on. What I really want to do, is just know everything? I don't know, I'm just fascinated by Culture. So what career do you think that I should go into? I am in Nursing School, so do you think that I should just be a traveling nurse? HELPPPP!
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As a nurse you could be very valuable to an NGO (Non Governmental Organization) like Doctors Without Borders. You could serve a couple years in the Peace Corps and see some of the world. There are lots of opportunities for health care workers, especially in the third world. You might consider taking a third-world language, like Arabic or Swahili or Urdu or Hindi.
2 :
Pilot or flight attendant or maybe world wide relief worker.


Read more discussion :