Thursday, January 14, 2010

I promise you it's really not interesting; but im out of ideas

I promise you it's really not interesting; but im out of ideas...?
---Like the title mentions, this is not the most intriguing thing, but it is a personal situation circumstance that has me out of solutions: read at your own interest. --I am 25 years old, I work in a hospital 40hrs a week, I am halfway complete with my nursing (bachelors) schooling. While I have an associates in electronic engineering, this does me little good with my regional hiring situation. --------Luckily, I live with my folks and am rent free; unfortunately that living situation is coming to a screeching halt. While I will leave out DRAMA (to save space; and keep your interest?), (for those still interested, read-on) my folks relationship is not looking to good, thus I do not believe this house is gonna be remained occupied for to much longer, by anyone. --Here is the part im stuck at. I have, lets say, $3600 in the bank; I will receive a tuition refund check from my employer since im studying nursing, roughly a $3000 check in 2.5months. ----------Forgot to add, I do not believe either parent is gonna do to well on their own since they were born in Italy. Their english is not great, but they are able to get around and resolve most things on own.---------- Also: Luckily my position at work allows me 3hrs a night to study; since I work the 11p-7a shift, it gets pretty quite around 1-4am. The bad part is its only $9 an hour. I start clinicals in December of 09, which is EXTREMELY demanding, for this reason I am unable to take a higher paying position given my current allows at me at least 3hrs a night to study. Thanks to those who read it, have any ideas/solutions that allows me to continue with my studies and not be distracted with the "at home drama"? Housing seems to be the issue. If your wondering to yourself, why is this asked in psychology? ---It's because this is the only section that I can come up with where people think before responding. P.s. You can imagine what this is doing to me in terms of mental health and maintaining a clear focused train of thought.
Psychology - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Interesting. Let me think this over for a bit.
2 :
Have you thought about possibly living on your schools campus? where do you live (city/state) im in pittsburgh and you can get a studio apt here for like 400 a month which would come out to about 3600 a year which is your savings and you could live off of your 9 bucks an hour. have you thought about looking on craigs list for roommates? some are crazy but it sounds like you just need a place to rest your head not somewhere to live just yet so it might work out.


Read more discussion :