Sunday, March 1, 2009

POLL: Do you think the staff here at the nursing home will let me dedicate the new Akon album to my sweetie

POLL: Do you think the staff here at the nursing home will let me dedicate the new Akon album to my sweetie?
at this weekends Hootenanny. Here she is, she is 112 years young and smokin'!!! http://italy.robjaffe.com/images/Assisi%20Old%20Woman.jpg
Polls & Surveys - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Absolutely. It will make her shake her groove thang,just make sure she doesn't break a hip in the process.
2 :
damn she so fine...................you must have GAME! BRO!
3 :
more power to you man, go ahead and do it. lol
4 :
You wanna make luurrve right na, na, na!
5 :
If they dont, you just mosie on over to my place and we will have a Ball.......x


Read more discussion :