Saturday, March 7, 2009

Does anyone have any good fundraising ideas

Does anyone have any good fundraising ideas?
I am a nursing student who has the oppurtunity to do a semester abroad in Italy. I am $2000 short of the cost of the trip. Does anyone know any good, creative ideas for fundraising? I am already thinking about pizzas and subs. The problems is I work with so many people who are bringing in stuff for their kids all the time that I need an idea that will stand out. Is it crass to send out donation letters, especially to the doctors I work with? I also wanted to add that I am not taking out student loans. I am doing everything I can to leave school pretty debt free so please don't suggest loans! Thanks!
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
lemonade stand or bake sale is good
2 :
So that you don't have to compete with schools and scouts selling wrapping paper and candy, try doing a raffle. Choose a prize that appeals to most people and price your raffle tickets accordingly. Check here for raffle ideas: http://www.fundraiserhelp.com/raffles.htm Good Luck!


Read more discussion :