Saturday, February 14, 2009

Do you know books about nursing

Do you know books about nursing?
Hi guys! I'm an italian nursing student and I was looking for a english book about nursing in the neonatal intensive care unit... do you know something about it? For nursing student: what are your fundamental studying books? In Italy we study on american books, translated in our language and I'm wondering if you usually study on the same ones. Thanks and really sorry if I did mistakes... bye
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I just graduated in December and here's a list Fundamentals of nursing (authors Potter and Perry) Medical-Surgical Nursing (authors Lewis and Heitkemper) Maternity & Women's Health Care (author Lowdermilk & Perry) Nursing Care of Children (authors James & Ashwill) Those are the primary sources of study in my nursing program. There were many, many others, but we mostly used the books listed.


Read more discussion :