Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What should I do

What should I do?
I used to work as a male nurse but eventually gave it up because i didn't like it and even though I have always been told I was good at it,I just reckon I wasn't cut for it. Anyway,now I'm having big troubles finding another job.I even moved to London to learn English to have something more to help me find a position,but it's still very hard.I live in northern Italy. Any advice on what could I do?I'm really feeling exhausted.
Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ever thought of being a nurse manager or nurse educator?
2 :
The solution is to walk out of a pervious career into your new career from strong financial position. Do not quit your career as a nurse until you have built the finances and resources and contacts needed to move into a new career. as much as you dislike it it is what you are qualified to do at the moment. You want to quit your nursing career once you have established the credntials and edutaion needed to move on to something which suits you. Don't quit nursing just to go flip burgers at mc'donald's plan your move correctly and organize it. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
3 :
I don't know much about the situation in Northern Italy... What type of nurse are you? If you were here in the states I would suggest getting whatever job you can for now and taking classes to get some other skill, or completing a certificate or degree program. OR find some other type of job related to your nursing experience. A couple I can think of are claims processing, working in a doctor's office, working in hospital registration/records/administration. You could also consider relocating to an area where nursing is in high demand. For example, we are having a nursing shortage here in the US, and I am looking for a husband. Just kidding on that last part(LOL)... almost ;)


Read more discussion :