Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nursing schools in Italy

Nursing schools in Italy?
Interested in going to school for nursing in Italy. I have been going to school here in the states, but want to finish my education there. I would like to stay in the Puglia region, but I am open to other localities. I do speak Italian, so that is not my problem, it is finding a school. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Also if you know the steps involved would be helpful. Thanks!:)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you can attend a proper high school, but you'll work only work as an assistant or in community centers. To work as a professional nurse, you'll need a certificate called ipasvi. If you wanna aspire for something better you should consider attending university since it's hard to find a work as nurse..


Read more discussion :