Sunday, September 7, 2008

What are the procedures and requirements to study in italy

What are the procedures and requirements to study in italy?
I am 23 y/o from an asian country, graduate nurse but would like to study again and take up Civil Engineering in Italy. I am working now in an Engineering Company here in Qatar. Can somebody tell me the procedures and requirements I need to do and have? or at least an idea how and where to start. Are there universities that I can enroll while im here in Qatar then apply for a visa for Italy? or I really need to be there first? and if so, what are the rquirements I need to bring there?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check this link http://www.mastersportal.eu/students/browse/programme/15881/civil-engineering.html Good Luck


Read more discussion :